Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Learning and growing!

The last two years have been a whirlwind of change.  I started my first pottery lesson 2 years ago in the fall 2014, opened my store/studio, the spring of 2015.  Yesterday I had to apply for a GST # because my sales were very close to the limit, crazy!!!
So I have been using the square for taking credit card payments for the past year and I just found out that you can build a square store for free, that's right free, how did I not know this! Another great bonus is it will keep track of my inventory, woohoo, that will save me lots of hours.
here is a link to my store

Here are some more glaze tests:

I love love these mugs, 2x of Oatmeal, 2x of Seaweed 3/4 down and 2x of Ancient Jasper on rim.

This, no clue, I thought I would remember but nope!
I need to write down everything.  I do know there was 2 base coats of Oatmeal, I think Textured Amber brown on the bottom, then chun plum, Arctic blue, seaweed, Textured turquoise and I think Ancient jasper on the rim.  

No comments:

Post a Comment