Thursday, February 9, 2017

A much needed break!


I just came back from a wonderful holiday! I went with my oldest daughter and 3 kids to Sea Brook Island in South Carolina, to my sisters house. My other sister and Mom met us there and we basically gabbed for 2 weeks and ate lots of food. My sister lives 1 mile from the ocean so we spent lots of time soaking up the vitamin D (sun) and letting the sound of the waves stripe all the stresses of life away! We saw dolphins almost everyday and even got to see an alligator.

I am in the middle my daughter is on the left and
my sister is on the right.
I loved spending so much time with my Grand kids, Owen is 5 and his twin sisters are 10 months.
The beach was practically empty everyday. 
Owen 
Sea Brook was amazing and we will definitely be back.  Now back to reality, which included a horrible nasty cold!


No comments:

Post a Comment