Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Back on Etsy

So after a year of closing my etsy store I am back.  I closed my etsy store because I would keep selling the items at the market or in my store then I would have to deactivate the item.  Plus it is hard to keep track of everything when it is busy but when I am slow it is really slow.  Since January I have only had a couple thousand in sales, so my store is bursting at the seems.  I am however about to get very busy again and may regret reopening my etsy store but I feel I need to diversify.

Here is a link to my etsy shop
Etsy shop

Here are a few things you will find in my store.  If you live in Canada, I suggest you shop from my facebook page as there is a better selection.  Just go to my facebook page and click shop now.





Update
I have closed my etsy account because it was too hard to keep track of my inventory so now it is all in one spot on my web page  Kimundsethpottery.biz



No comments:

Post a Comment