Thursday, October 5, 2017

Where did the summer go?

My last post was in April, yikes, I often forget about my blog.  I think by the time I edited and upload my photos to facebook, instagram, square website and Etsy, I am done with computer time.  I have had a crazy busy summer with lots of 12-14 hour days and usually working 7 days a week.  It sounds like I am complaining but I am not, I am just tired.  I committed to doing the local market every Saturday from June 18-Sept. 16,  I did amazing all summer and I am so grateful that this little pottery business that I started 3 years ago now gives me a full time income!  I ended the season with the annual Highway 1 studio tour and then I slowed down a bit, went for lunch with friends, went to the thrift store, and had coffee with friends all in one week.  My amazing friends have been quite neglected over the summer months. 
Here are a few pictures from the studio tour


My hubby built this cute little barn for the studio tour, it was quite a hit with all ages!
My husband is the painter and he was also in the studio tour.




The discontinued section is always a huge hit at the studio tour, a good way to make room for all my new ideas!


My man section


 I have made sooooo many mugs this summer, not complaining but I think I will do something else for the next few weeks.


Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment.  I will try to post soon!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment